Friday, June 25, 2010

Khatulistiwa.....

day by day goes by....hmm.....my career..I think it's not there yet..I have to seek as much knowlegde as I could....how??there must be a way....seek for it...feel it..am I too comfort with current position??
inner heart said: no you are not man....seek another..
the other said: yeah...you have to seek more and more..but...make it step by step..you should have a proper plan in mind right??
inner heart said: sure, that should help more on this...
the other said: pray to Allah..insyaallah ...the barakah will surrounding you..streghten your base...get recognized...fill up the knowledge emptiness...take a break...execute the plan...

wind blowing~~~~my body feel cold....cold as the ice.....but the cold hearted....cause i have manners...my mind keep thinking of people who always took an advantage over me...do I have to reveal them to the authority???am I too cruel??sight....sabar man.... ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment