Monday, April 11, 2011

simposium of heart beating

11-4-11

 THe world is turning again..alhamdulilllah to the merciful god Allah..It's Monday today..hehe...some people do hates monday...some feel excited, some feel nervous..the others feel confuse....what do I feel? hehe..full of excitement n my heart keep on pounding...why?? I don't know why..maybe someone make me feel crazy like that ha..am I crazy??hehe..judge me..I believe that every people out there, when they like someone or something at someplace, they will come really excited or to be humble, let's just say heppy...hmm...I think that is my spirit. It keep my spiriti jumping up and down, like my bloodstream full of adrenalin...the eyes, so attractive, can't stop myself to stare at it. hmm..can;t say it here anymore..bye...lalallala

No comments:

Post a Comment