Thursday, January 27, 2011

DISSAPOINTMENT

life is beautiful.but sometimes it turn up and down.but then again, life has to be go on.being surrounded with hypocrite people doesn't have to make you become one of them right.my principle philosophy is do your work base on logic and be sure that you can bear the consequences.work smart..not like hell.be sincere as much as you can..don't create enemies.be kind to anyone.don't start a fight.always be grateful but not to be fooled and taken for granted. my style is simple, if you don't like it, spit it out.or give suggestion. I don't even care if you are a boss, if his/ her way is wrong, I've to say it. I'm not a prejudice nor a hypocrite. I speak what I think is relevant, I complain what I think is wrong or unreliable. I'm anger with lower tone. I'm learn from my mistake and experience. I do what I love most. I believe in faith that Allah destine for me. today's story make me learn and understand more about life and people around me. I'll keep on studying every single characteristic of people that I knew and getting to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment