Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11.1.11---> 1 complete year yaww



hey3...what a beautiful number today..is there a special meaning behind it??hmm....it might be there for some reason right...for me it suddenly turn into momentous rendezvous as today make it complete for 1 year as I'm working with Toprank Corporation. joyful, hardness is part of the ingredients on my career path as well as my life. hmm..it's feel like today is my first day working...I remember the day. 11.1.10 , hehe...so skema that time...my mind keep on receiving instruction from my bos..hehe.....what to do right...every instruction will continue with execution...then it goes as the flow meant day by day.....until i was given an opportunity to handle projects and FAT..the first time feel like so cemas...kelu lidah nk ckp..hehe..alhamdulilah, cuba kawal perasaa..then ok..hihi...dot dot dot...end of tonite story..11.1.11....what a sacred date..sape yg kawin hari ni mmg bertuah kot....cantik number ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment