Friday, December 3, 2010

Live or Die

hmm...I was just came back from work this evening and about 500 metre to reach my little home sweet home..guest what!!..the road get jammed..this is abnormal .....I suspect there could be some roadblock nearest.... then I was just moving and I found out people stop by the road and looking at something ...then I realize it was an Xcident....I stopped my motorcycle and ask people there what's goin' on? the BRO said 'eksiden, denga citer budak puncak alam, kepala pecah'..few..when i heard that word 'kepala pecah' feel like 'nak pitam'......then I took the other road cause I want to look at it close up.....mmm...and then I ended up just near it....blood spill on the road...the victim was wrapped with 'black plastic' and I can't see the face..it's okay....people just watching by the raod and murmuring among themselves..and then I was just move on as the policeman give a green light to continue our journey...it was jut a small lorry...but it could kill you....moral of the story....be careful where-ever it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment